The box was fun to open - and the boys even got excited about the books! The four books that came in the package weren't just any old books...
The book, "Tangled" is a Rapunzel story, Rapnnzel's Dream that includes the musical hairbrush with a magical tune. Rapunzel's Adventures includes the music player that plays 20 different tunes. The music player is detachable and can be brought places or stood on the dresser in your daughter's room. Rapunzel's Magical Hair comes with the hair clip with Rapunzel's hair for your daughter to brush and play with (the clip even lights up!)
Have you seen the commercials where Grandma presses the button and records her voice while reading the book? Then, the children that receive the book get to hear Grandma's voice read it to them? Princess Dreams is the fourth book in the collection that I received and it's one of the record-a-books - this was the hit of the house! I can't say that the children were recording themselves reading the story, but they sure had fun playing with the recorder!
Toy Story 3!!!
There are also Toy Story 3 books just like these that we're going to have to get for the boys for Christmas! (I still looooooove Toy Story, don't you???)
You guessed it! Yes, Reader's Digest (an official Disney publishing licensee) has offered to give away the whole set of (four) books to one lucky random winner here at Mommy Rantings. Any little girl will go nuts over this set of books! And you'll get them in time for Christmas!
Here's what you need to do to enter:
For those of you that want to participate in the random drawing that will be held on December 15th, please enter with one comment for each of the following:
1) "Follow" Mommy Rantings (this is a requirement for the winner) and let me know why you would love to receive the books. (1 entry)
2) Tweet about this contest and leave me your Twitter name on the comment. You can do this every day for one entry each day. (don't forget to leave a comment each time you do this - limit, one per day!)
3) "Like" Mommy Rantings on Facebook for two entries - let me know who you are on Facebook! (comment 2 times for your entries).
4) Follow "QueenBMomma" on twitter for one entry. (Tell me your Twitter name.)
5) Blog about the give away (three entries).
6) Add my button (bottom, right hand column) to your blog for 2 entries.
Please remember that I will choose the winner randomly by picking a number on Random.org. The corresponding comment will be the winner.
Also, to those who enter, please remember to leave a way for me to contact you in case you win!!! Tell your friends who have daughters!
Good luck everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from my big, loving family to yours!